The recessed medication cupboard, mirror’s built-in shelf and trio of right-sized baskets all create sweet spots for lavatory necessities. We suggest going for something that enhances your bathroom’s colour scheme to keep the space wanting put together all 12 months. A vintage botanical wallpaper and darkish accents will give your bathroom an elegant look. For a small house, Andy Cohen’s lamé bathroom packs quite the punch.
- Light colors like this soft, sky blue will add some freshness to your house.
- For an identical effect, make your toilet paper blend in or look cooler than it’s with a wall-mounted holder.
- This is an especially budget-friendly method to improve and rejoice authentic design options in an older home.
- All you need is slightly paint and some matching decorations.
- Use one wooden wall to create a rustic farmhouse really feel in a small room.
- If you may have an all-neutral bathroom, you may